WORK WITH US: ADMINISTRATOR WANTED
We are seeking a resourceful, positive and self-motivated Administrator to join our creative team. You will be responsible for providing, administrative and project support to the General Manager in the successful achievement of our organisational goals and strategic plans. The role requires an individual with at least 2 year’s experience of arts administration.
- Manage general office administration and systems
- Manage external hires of the Hall
- Coordinate the governance of the organisation
- Provide administrative/project management support for the program
- Draft funding applications and acquittals with the General Manager
1 day/week (2 days and 3 days across a fortnight possible)
March 2019 to 21 December 2019
$39,000 pro rata (superannuation inclusive)
To apply please email an expression of interest and CV with two referees by midday 20 March 2019 to Laura Osweiler, General Manager email@example.com.