The Drill Hall
Critical Path is seeking proposals from a First Nations Australian artist for a residency program taking place from 4- 15 September 2017.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A First Nations Australian artist, with an interest in choreographic practice, for a one-week Drill Hall residency (11 – 15 September) to explore their own practice in relation to land and body, as they define it.
This residency is able to fund a single artist. In addition the selected artist will take part in a shared development session at Critical Path, 4 – 8 September, supported by a producer from Performing Lines.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The successful artist will receive:
- 4 – 5 days, shared lab space at the Drill Hall, as part of a joint program for Indigenous artists.
- One week of space at the Drill Hall, Sydney.
- A fee for the one week residency at Mirramu & for the shared days at the Drill Hall.
- Producing support from Performing Lines.
- Creative feedback from Critical Path.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please submit as a PDF or Word document:
- A written proposal outlining your proposed project (up to 500 words).
- A current CV or biography for all participating artists.
- Support material showcasing the recent work of lead artists (up to 10 minutes, video links preferred).
- If you would like to discuss your application, please contact Critical Path email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 02 9362 4023
DEADLINE for application: Monday 29 May 2017 at 10 am
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by 12 June.
Date & Location
Sunday 28 May 2017