Your donation goes to improving our support for independent dance artists.
Support Critical Path by making a tax deductible donation today.
Innovation in any field doesn’t happen without dedicated time and space for research and development – and this is true for dance as well. Here at Critical Path we are driven to provide opportunities for Australian choreographers and dancers to excel, and to incubate new ideas and experiments in our studio at the Drill Hall so that excellent new work can make it to our stages.
How will the funds be used? Your donation allows us to provide critical creative infrastructure to the dance community such as space, time, technical resources and, where we can, income to artists. Critical Path relies on government funding for over 80% of its costs. We could do so much more with financial support from individuals and foundations. As an example:
- $50 keeps the lights and heating on in the Drill Hall studio for one day
- $150 pays for one night of accommodation for a visiting artist
- $260 funds one artist’s participation in a workshop for a day
- $600 funds a visiting international artist to facilitate a masterclass
- $1200 pays a choreographer-in-residence to work full-time for a week
No matter how modest, all donations are welcome and will enable us to provide more resources to the dance community.
All donations of $2 and above are fully tax deductible.
Critical Path Inc Donations Account is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient under Subdivision 30-BA of the income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
Critical Path’s ABN: 12 049 903261
Your donation supports independent dance artists in Australia
The Drill, 1C New Beach Rd,
Darling Point (Rushcutters Bay), Sydney